FREEEEEFALLLING. Free fall diving is one of the most exhilarating underwater moments, a unique diving experience that requires knowledge and skills to safely plunge into this watery adventure. Among other things, you learn ear-clearing techniques for deep dives, systematic training tables to hold your breath for extended periods of time and advanced rescue techniques. Course duration: three and half days.
An AIDA 2** certificate is required, but we also accept alternative diving training qualifications. Course participation requires the ability to …
- turn dives into a small meditation
- to calmly and safely dive 24 meters deep
- to be able to hold your breath for at least two minutes and forty five seconds
- to dive a distance of 55 meters
- to plan and safely complete a diving session
Knowledge based testing are performed before going into the water.
Die Theorie-Prüfung fragt natürlich das Wissen der Unterrichtsstunden an Land ab.